Easter Mayview – LET AGREED
3 bedroom semi-detached cottage with pretty garden. £895 p.c.m.
Easter Mayview, refurbished in 2018 (including a new roof, new kitchen and double glazed windows) is available unfurnished for a long term let.
The cottage is within the heart of the Gilston Estate, accessed by a private drive off the A915 (Bus route to St Andrews and Leven) and forms the Eastern half of a pair of semi-detached cottages, built around 1900.
All on one floor, comprises:
- Sitting room (S) with an open fire. Views to The May across rolling countryside.
- Bedroom 1 (S). Generous double with built in cupboards including a vanity unit.
- Bedroom 2 (N) Small double, press cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 (E) Single. Built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 1. Low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
- KItchen (S). Double drainer sink unit at the window, space for cooker, fridge and washing machine. Space for a kitchen table. Fitted wall units and cupboards.
The cottage has it’s own parking behind the cottage, dog kennel, out houses and chicken run.
There is a garden with a mixture of grass lawn, shrub borders and a green house, sheltered from the weather by an adjacent woodland.
Heating & hotwater: the cottage is serviced by the Estate Biomass boiler, heated by wood chips sourced sustainably on the Estate. Although metered, heating and hot water is unlimited for a fixed monthly charge in addition to the rent.
Water & Sewage. Both are part of the private Estate system.
Council tax – Band C.
EPC rating – C.
Viewing is by appointment, co-ordinated by Galbraith in Cupar.
Email via this link. Tel: 01334 659980.