4 bedroom 18th century farmhouse in a quiet rural setting – 8 miles from St Andrews.
£1,800 per month.
Substantial 4 Bedroom farmhouse set in private enclosed courtyard. 3 stone stables, workshop, tackroom/feedstore and paddocks available separately.
Lovely detached south-looking 18th century farmhouse with 4 reception rooms:
- Drawing Room (4.86m x 3.90m): open fire
- Wood-lined Sitting Room (4.80m x 3.71m): wood-burning stove
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.99m x 3.65m): electric range cooker, fitted kitchen units housing fridge and dish washer. Breakfast bar. Door to …
- Large Conservatory/Dining Room with Sitting Area (5.9m x 3.5m): wood burning stove and French-windows to garden with decking.
Separate utility, entrance hall and downstairs cloakroom.
Stairs from the front hall (with door to garden) lead to a landing with:
- Double Bedroom 1 (4.92m x 4.07m)
- Shower/Bathroom 1
- Single Bedroom 2 (3.37m x 2.72m x 3.29m L shaped)
- Double Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 2.89m) with built-in cupboard
- Shower/Bathroom 2
- Double Bedroom 4 (3.81m x 3.68m): large walk-in cupboard
All the principal rooms are carpeted. Ample storage. Re-painted recently in Farrer & Ball colours.
Full oil-fired cental heating, extra roof insulation, attractive enclosed garden [with grass maintained by the Estate] and stunning views of open countryside with not a wind turbine in sight.
Rent: £1,800 per month
Broad band and 4G available
- 3 Stone stables and tackroom/feedstore.
- Adjacent barn for haystore with potential for further stabling.
- 5 acres of grazing ground split into three paddocks. Superb off-road hacking on privately-owned estates immediately accessible.
- Fitted workshop with 3-phase power and lighting; concrete floor approx 22m x 6m
Landlord Registration: 48182/250/26540
Directions: From St Andrews take the A915 towards Leven. 7 miles from St Andrews pass through Largoward (still on the A915) and continue for 1 mile. At a right-hand bend turn left off the main road signposted Carin farm steading. Go down the farm track to the farm. Pass through the gap in the traditional buildings into the courtyard. The Farmhouse is on the south side of the courtyard.
CAIRN FARMHOUSE ENQUIRIES
Contact: Edward Baxter Tel: 07970 449886